PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Squid Art - A selection of beautiful prints

$20.00

In her own words.....

"I spend most of my days in a middle school classroom trying to teach a bunch of hooligans some English. Sometimes I think that my photography is a chance to embrace the creative side of life, but then again, I might have it all mixed up. Learning out how to capture an adolescent’s attention may be the true test of creativity.

Photography is my other half. Whenever I can, I dive head first into a new design project. I’m not happy unless my walls are covered with art and my camera is full of pictures. So, if you are like me, and art makes you happy, then take a look at my work. I hope that you can find something you enjoy!"

SALE on right now!
"Purchase any print between now and Sunday, August 2nd,
you can pick out another print for FREE."

3 comments:

Tongue Trip said...

brilliant photo, but OUCH it must have hurt that tree to bear that heart.

Cher said...

Beautiful photography. I've marked your site as a favorite. I teach adults and yes it takes a lot of creativity to keep anyone's attention. Glad you have a craft to help reinvigorate you.

Nicomi Nix Turner said...

Aw, pretty :)