PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

SummersCreations: Bringing vintage inspired jewelry to life

Baby's In Black Vintage Key Necklace

From the artist: “I always wonder about the life that these pieces have lived before I crossed their paths. Where they came from, who they were treasured by, and what will become of them after I create something completely new and send them on their way to start a very different life all over again. A bit like reincarnation for jewelry I suppose.” As a vintage book collector myself, I share her view of object's past lives.

The Uniquities collection takes beautiful things that were once a bit more utilitarian, adds adornments that had lives of their own long ago, and is then enriched by today’s modern embellishments. The result is an entirely one of a kind creation waiting to be worn and cherished for many more years to come.

Be sure to visit this lovely shop.
To visit SummersCreations: http://www.summerscreations.etsy.com

No comments: