PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Flea Market Trixie: Creating something new out of old things.

Fleamarkettrixie's Shop Bio:

Ever since I was little, I’ve loved making things and creating something new from something old. Re-purposing allows me to recreate and rejuvenate something that has seen better days and fits so well into shabby chic and cottage style decorating.

Whether its fabric, picture frames or other goodies discovered at flea markets or garage sales, infusing these found vintage treasures with new purpose and life brings me joy and artistic reward. My shop on esty is a little more than a month old so I’m gradually adding new things. I hope that one of my pieces will become one of your treasured heirlooms or conversation pieces.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great items, like the butterflies!