PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 20, 2009

In Love With Saturday: Handmade Artisan Jewelry

About the Artist:
I'm 27 and work part-time as a Librarian, which is a perfect fit for me because I love books as much as I love handmade. My books and my supplies are always competing for space in my little house! I have been making things as long as I can remember. What started as a simple appreciation of handmade has turned into a passion. I love hearing stories from people who have purchased my goods. Nothing feels better than knowing someone will receive a compliment on a piece of my jewelry, or that a child chooses one of my plushies to cuddle up to when they are afraid of the dark. That is the most rewarding part of independent design - the personal connection and the thought that someone's day can be brighter because of something I made.

FREE shipping to Indie Craft Corner Readers!
(to be refunded after payment)
by entering the code ICC in the message to seller at checkout.


No comments: