PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 20, 2009

JLR Designs: Handmade jewelry and more!

About the Artist:

"I have been beading for over the past 16 years, and currently live in sunny Phoenix, AZ, with my fiance and two dogs. My fiance and I are rare Phoenix natives.

Every weekend, I offer a sale in my shop. It rotates between free shipping in the U.S. to a free pair of earrings with every purchase (8/22-8/23, free shipping; 8/27-8/28, free earrings).

I love animals, and donate 20% of all purchases from my etsy store to the Arizona Humane Society. I have two pit bulls, Scrappers and Vanilla Bean: Scrappers is a rescue.

I am inspired to create jewelry by everything around me, especially the beautiful scenery we have here in AZ."




Want to WIN this
Pink Botswana Agate Bracelet bracelet from
JLR Designs?

This giveaway contest will be coming up in September so be sure to come back and enter!




No comments: