PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 28, 2009

Zombie Hand Production: Zombie Hand Sushi Bar

In her own words...

I have an upcoming Halloween sale. Buy any small, medium, large or jumbo sushi roll pillow and get an x-small travel pillow for free [worth $7.50]. I'll be running this sale from October 29-November 2. I will have listings for this offer already set. All the customer has to do is buy the listing as is and their free pillow is included.

All of my sushi roll pillows are vegan as I only use acrylic yarn which is animal byproduct-free. My shop is also trade-friendly so interested sellers can contact me about possible transactions between our shops.

Also, because these pillows are all hand-knit by only me, production times can vary. I always keep the customer updated with their orders. Free delivery confirmation is included with every purchase so the order can be tracked online as well.

1 comment:

esque said...

How unique! I Love that sushi pillow, so much fun!