PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Eco Chic Hand Knits: hand knitted bowls, coasters and customs!

In her own words...

Hi there, my name is Barbara. I currently reside on Long Island, New York, where I have lived my whole life of 24 years. I just opened my store on Etsy, Eco Chic Hand Knits, and am loving every minute of it. Right now I am focused on getting a lot more items up on my shop and getting the word out that I'm here! I've been hearing a lot of good feedback so far and just had my first item (this set of bowls) make it to the front page only 2 days after I listed them.

I'm very proud to say that all of my items are hand crocheted by myself and are made using only 100% organic cotton yarn that is grown and harvested without the use of any herbicides or pesticides. I'm trying to do my part in my part in making our earth just a little bit better by using this yarn as well having my business cards, packaging materials and thank you cards all made from recycled products as well.

INDIE CRAFT CORNER READER DISCOUNT!!!
I'd also like to offer 10% off your entire purchase (including custom orders)! Just send me a message and mention Indie Craft Corner prior to your purchase.

No comments: