PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 5, 2010

GraceyMay: hand embroidered goodies

In her own words...

I've always loved doing needlework ever since my grandmother taught me how to cross stitch when I was little. Since then it's been a hobby but I always dreamed of selling my embroidery. So along came etsy and here I am! I use vintage patterns, most of which have been discontinued. I love mixing up modern items like purses, pillows and clothing with traditional old school needlework. It never goes out of style! One of my personal favorite items at my store right now is a peacock bag, but actually all of the pieces at Gracey May are my favorites!


I LOVE what I do and hope that all of you who check out my shop love it too!

Visit GraceyMay