PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

WingAndWillow: Fine Photographs and Unique Laminated Placemats

Welcome to Wing And Willow!

Here you will find fantastic and beautifully unique laminated placemats depicting trees, nature, and fine feathered friends. The placemats are sturdy and functional, and I have listed them individually, so that you can mix and match to put your own set together! The images on these placemats are prints of my photo collages, which I create by cutting my own photography up into pieces, and then arranging them to form a scene. Look closely, and you'll see scales, water, fabrics, and other fun textures! These, along with my photographic images, are also available as fine 8.5x11 prints (which are not laminated). Have a look around, and thank you for stopping by!


No comments: