PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Battys Bath: eco friendly and made without cruelty from natural, skin loving, Fair Trade Compliant ingredients

In her own words...

My name is Jamie and I'm a star-gazing, animal-loving, tree-hugging, halloween obsessed, creative kind of gal. I am also a small business owner, avid crafter, and university student.

My passions include creative expression, animal welfare, and psychology. I am currently finishing a Bachelors Degree in Psychology with a minor in Visual Arts. I have also studied Fine Art and Animal Care at college. As you can see, continuous learning is a force that drives me. You could say I am an information junkie!

My favorite creative outlets include (but aren't limited to) photography, crafts (paper, candle making, etc), printmaking, sculpture and soap making!

I devote a lot of time to my rescue animals - I have 3 dogs (my fuzzy babies) and a turtle. They, along with the love of my life, often steal my attention away from other tasks (but I don't mind).

I hope you're finding a way to be creative, or support creativity each and everyday.

Indulge in natural, handmade bath and body products! Enjoy the benefits of shea butter, olive oil, and vegetable-based glycerin soaps. Moisturizing body butter, nourishing shampoo, repairing conditioner, soothing lip balm, exfoliating scrubs, luxury body polishes, relaxing bath bombs and so much more will have everyone feeling totally pampered!

❤ All products are eco friendly and made without cruelty from natural, skin loving, Fair Trade Compliant ingredients! Many of my products are vegan friendly.❤


Visit Battys Bath

Note to my readers:
I recently purchased some of Batty's lovely products at a local craft fair and loved them so much I had to come back and order more the same weekend! They smell so delicious! Thank you Batty! :)

No comments: