PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, October 16, 2010

charmed design 1012 - Modern Handmade Charm Jewelry

In her own words:

I am a 42 Atlanta,GA native that is now living in New Haven, CT. I have lived here a little over two years now. While living in Atlanta, I had a successful, but not fulfilling, career as a lawyer. So, when I decided to move to New Haven, I also decided to leave that behind and make a brand new beginning in a career that would make me happy. When I first arrived, I got a job at a wellness center as their marketing manager. My new job included graphic design and writing and this really appealed to my creative side that had been stifled for so long.

About a year ago, I became ill from an infection that was a side effect of a routine tooth extraction. I came very close to dying, had several life saving surgeries, and am blessed to be here today. My first bracelets came into being as something constructive and positive to do while recovering from this sudden and life threatening illness.

Although I lost my job, home, and life as I knew it, surviving such a near death experience has made me feel and believe that I am indeed - CHARMED. My jewelry reflects my experience and love for life. I am inspired by signs and symbols that are all around us and that, if we let them, can uplift and guide us.

About my shop - I sell charm jewelry, mostly wrap bracelets made from leather, satin and silk. I use charms that inspire me and make me smile and stones I find beautiful. My jewelry is all about feeling good.

Where to find charmed:
Website
Etsy
Blog
tumblr
Facebook

No comments: