PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 24, 2009

Two fold: Transforming ordinary objects into colorfully detailed designs

Mini Bio:

I'm an artist and actress in New York. I grew up in Grand Forks, North Dakota and went to college in Duluth, Minnesota, so I'm all too familiar with blizzards and 40 below weather. I came to New York to pursue a musical theatre career, but also to try out the big city life and explore the many facets of the art scene here.

One of my favorite things to do on a weekend is thrift store and flea market hunting. I love finding unique pieces to take home and revamp with recycled magazines- one of my favorite finds was a glass bowl shaped like a swan!

My mom is a painter and inspires those around her to do what they love to do, to find what makes them happy. I completely agree, and try to live by those words.