PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cori's Creative Designs

For The Red Days Bracelet

Jewelry for all occasions. Including artisan and wire wrapped cabochons.

Cori is a stay at home jewelry designer.

INSPIRATION:
My inspirations include work and tutorials from Eni Oken and etsy seller Gailavira.

BEGINNINGS:
I have been making jewelry since 1995. I first started out wanting to make some extra money when my son was a toddler. I found an ad about making money and quickly found out it was a scam. I was so taken by jewelry making that I had wanted to pursue it more. My husband had also passed later that year and I knew I was going to be a stay at home mother for my son. I relocated to my hometown and found out that in- home jewelry parties were a lot of fun and profitable. I took a couple of years away from jewelry making in 2003 for a change of pace,and went work in an office for a couple of years. In 2005, I found a small shop to consign my jewelry and wanted to get backcreating jewelry full time, because I was missing it, and I never had enough time to complete the custom orders I was receiving from the consignment shop. In 2007 I found etsy.

FAVORITE ITEM:
I have many favorites that change usually when I create a new piece that is more difficult that the last it becomes my favorite. Right now my favorite pieces is a an artisan wire wrapped bracelet called "Garden Party".

Garden Party Artisan Wire Wrapped Bracelet


Visit Cori's shop for more beautiful jewelry:
CC Design ( Cori's Creative Designs)
www.ccdesign.etsy.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the awesome feature.