PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Introduction

Welcome to Indie Craft Corner!

I'm so excited to start this blog.
My hopes are that this blog becomes a place for people to gather and view a collection of beautiful and creative crafts. I plan on featuring at least three craftsters a week along with some crafting tid bits here and there.

Now to introduce myself...

My name is Lisa and I live in London, Ontario, Canada, which is located about 2 hours from Detroit. For the past 10 years I’ve worked in accounting, which usually is among the least creative things one can do :) and decided I wanted, or more correctly, needed a change.

I’ve been doing a variety of crafts and painting since I was a little girl and have always enjoyed the creativity involved. So when a friend told me about Etsy I thought I’d try selling some of my creations online and it’s been a bigger success than I ever could have initially imagined.

Etsy shop: Pieces Of Me Pendants

http://www.piecesofmependants.etsy.com

I love creating these pendants and now I can't imagine doing anything else. Here are a few pictures of my ever growing collection - now over 200 designs to choose from:

Now enough about me! :)

Please visit back soon for my first featured Artist:

Shai's Creations

http://www.mamashai.etsy.com

I hope you enjoy reading this blog. If you have any questions, comments or would like me to feature you please email me:

indiecraftcorner@piecesofmependants.com






No comments: