PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Owl at the Moon

WHOOO LOVES OWLS?
Who Me Cute Owl Applique Onesie


If you love owls as much as I do then you much check out
Owl at the Moon http://owlatthemoon.etsy.com,
featuring EVERYTHING OWL!


Interview with shop owner:

Tell me about yourself:
I am a WAHM to 4 kids (3 boys, 1 girl). Have designed for the past 4 1/2 years, am celebrating my 11th wedding anniverary on October 11th, am a college graduate with a degree in business. I am the youngest of 7 children.

Etsy shops:
1) Swieky Siggies -- graphic design, Etsy banners, web banners, business card design, web design, web ads, etc.
2) Owl at the Moon -- everything owl! Handpainted ceramics, toddler/children's apparel, women's apparel, owl graphics

Check her blog out at: http://swiekysiggies.blogspot.com

INSPIRATION:
My kids, life, and the beauty of nature!

BEGINNINGS
I started graphic design for fellow message board members, mostly signatures and blinkies. I decided to start my own website and offer my graphics. Free at first, but then I had so many requests, I decided to charge for my services. A friend referred me to Etsy and have been here since February 2008. My Owl at the Moon shop was just a vision I had -- I became very fond of owls very quickly, and decided to dedicate an entire shop to these wonderful, mysterious creatures. :)

FAVORITE ITEM
I thoroughly enjoy painting mugs and bowls. I love free-hand painting. My creativity comes out as soon as I start. I sometimes don't really have a clear vision of what I want to paint, but it flows once I start.

Gorgeous Hand Painted 4 Pieces TerraCotta Owl Bowl Set


Thanks for the interview! HOOT! HOOT!

4 comments:

swiekysiggies said...

Thank you for featuring me on your blog, it's such an honor! Have a great weekend! :)

Mountainside Crochet said...

Your owl creations are absolutely adorable. How clever! And I love your shop name "Owl at the Moon". :)

Uneekdolldesigns said...

beautiful bowls!The art work is so cute!!

Plaidfuzz said...

Erin is multi-talented and a great all around Etsian. :)