PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ranunculae

Red Blowfish Card Set

Hand printed clothing, pincushions, patches, stationery, earrings, and more!

OWNER BIO:
I'm a printmaker making in Western Massachusetts, USA. I live with my husband, stepdaughter, and cat.

INSPIRATION:
My sewing machine, my friends, colors, every day things.

BEGINNINGS:
I've been doing something creative as long as I can remember. I distinctly recall a case of artists' block around age 5 that involved crayons and a doodle pad. I had quite a fit! Previously I did a lot of painting but six months ago was inspired to start an actual business: Ranunculae.

FAVORITE ITEM:
My bobbin pincushions, especially the latest ones with more color combination's. I love that they are made with my own hand printed textiles and completely hand sewn. Each is one of a kind.

Serefina Bobbin Pincushion

Blog - There is a special Diesel Sewing Machine contest going on right now!
www.ranunculae.wordpress.com.


Click on Ranunculae's shop link below view more of her handmade goodies
Ranunculae www.ranunculae.etsy.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice cards and I must say the pincushion is really cute.