PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, October 5, 2008

RuJu

REUSE plastic tote

Fun and creative bags, purses and diaper bags is what you will find at RuJu.

RuJu BIO:
I'm 25 years old. Married, have 2 wild kids and a crazy puppy....and a guinea pig, and some fish. I live in a ZOO!!!!! I work in an office part time 3 days a week. I also have my etsy shop, and do event and childrens photography. I'm spread very thin! I like to keep myself busy amd create things.

INSPIRATION:
Everything and anything. Colors, shapes, smells. You name it. Sometimes just the fact that the kids are in bed and I have a minute to think....

BEGINNINGS:
I have been making some form of something since I was a little kid. All my friends played with dolls....I had a loom.

FAVORITE ITEM:
hmmm....probably this bag (above) Its the prettiest blue color. And it's plastic, so it can be cleaned easily. And it makes a statement.

This tote is my personal favorite in RuJu's shop It's the

Unleash the Dragon Tote!



To view more creative goodies by RuJu click on her shop link below:
www.ruju.etsy.com

No comments: