PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Eline Of : Handmade during the long Nortic Winter.

Hand Knitted in Icelandic Wool, White and Soft Blue

$89.00
In her own words...

"I have been on Etsy for a year soon, but it took me months before I posted my first item! I knit, and most of my knits are my own design. I live in Oslo, Norway, and have knitted since I was very young - I love it! When I started to knit it was in the Norwegian tradition with big boxy sweaters whit black and white patterns. After a while I discovered that people knit all over the world and that was very inspiring for me. I still sick to wool as my favourite yarn. Mostly because it keeps the shape of garments better than any other material."

No comments: