PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Paper Petal Creations: Delightful Greeting Cards

Happy Daisy Greeting Card Set

About the Shop Owner:

I caught the crafting bug at a young age and was lucky enough to grow up watching my Mom and many talented relatives make quilts, cards, scrapbooks, clothes, wood working, and the list goes on and on. My little nitche of the crafting world is paper crafts and often combine that with those special moments I caputure through photography.

Seeing the delight on someones face when I give them a handmade gift is what inspired me to create my own etsy shop and share my talents with others and encourage more people to reach out and touch those around them.

Check out Paper Petal Creations: http://www.paperpetalcreations.etsy.com
Paper Petal Creations is giving away a surprise gift to the first 10 customers!

1 comment:

PaperPetalCreations said...

Thanks for the feature! Can't wait to see the other artists you find.