PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Stoopher & Boots: Adorable Clothing for Babies

Blankies for Baby

Meet the Shop Owner:

My name is Stephanie, proud owner of Stoopher & Boots. I live in NYC and am blessed with a loving family that is supportive of my artistic pursuits. So much so that I named my company after my Father's nickname for me (Stephanie/Stoopher) and my sister I started by looking for a creative gift idea for my sister's second set of twins (yes, second). I decided to try out designing shirts and got such wonderful feedback I thought I would continue. I took pictures of what I'd made, posted them to etsy and things took off from there. Now I've expanded into adult and dog tees too.

Recent news clip!!!
http://www.popeater.com/movies/article/sarah-jessica-parker-twin-photos/549494

Checkout Stooper & Boots here: www.stoopher.etsy.com

No comments: