PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, July 27, 2009

Ravissant: lovely things for lovely people


Shop owner bio... in her own words:
"I am a 26 year old artist who loves to sew, laugh, browse Etsy for inspiration, organize my supplies, and create things out of lovely recycled/up-cycled materials. I have been sewing for over 10 years and went to school for Fashion Design. I strive to be as eco-friendly as possible. Right now I am busy using my excess fabric, vintage finds, organic, and up-cycled materials to create one-of-a-kind clothing, accessories, and home decor. I am also a vegetarian and a member of the EtsyVeg Team!! "

Summer sale!
All clothing is marked 25% off, bags are $40, and $25 pillow slip-covers.
AND spend $50+, pick out a FREE pair of earrings or pendant!

Visit Ravissant Shop

No comments: