PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 31, 2009

Raycious: A little Japanese in your life


In her own words...

"I'm Japanese live in Australia with my fiance and our baby dog. I'm making Japanese art craft called SAIKUMONO, is a very delicate way of a hand sewn craft, using kimono fabrics. This history is very old and it's disappeared during the period of war, but now it is revived anew. The Japanese women used this art of SAIKUMONO to express the beauty of nature though out the four seasons

And also I'm making some other unique stuff such as mini kimono, hair accessories,pin cushions, mini kimono, my mother's art and I have some Japanese fabrics as a supplies."

*Free shipping for Australian customers*

Visit Raycious

No comments: