PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Divine Lionesss: Eco-Lectic Events

Modern, Contemporary, Eco-Friendly Tapioca Wood Place Card Holders

In her own words...
I have been an artist my entire life and started jewelry making and crafting about fifteen years ago. My shop is a culmination of my creativity, eclecticity, education, and ideals. As a result of my educational background in interior design, I also have had the wonderful experience of applying my design knowledge to all facets of event planning. In the past year I have coordinated two family events - my brother's Bar Mitzvah and my own wedding. What I have brought to Etsy is a unique approach to event decor based on sustainable design ideals. All of my items are eco-friendly, upcycled, recycled, reclaimed, or repurposed and fully customizable. Although I haven't yet had my first sale, I hope to expand my shop to include creative, original, and earth-friendly items for every event's needs. So much waste is unnecessarily produced in today's events. An event can be created using beautiful items that not only don't harm the environment, but even give back to it.

Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Eco-Lectic-Events/112562453595?ref=mf

Visit Divine Lionesss

1 comment:

runrabbitrun said...

I love designs that are environmentally friendly! Your natural soy wax candles in a seeded plantable box would be perfect for a wedding - I will suggest them to friends getting married. :)