PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Jungle Jewelry: Handmade Jewelry and Accessories

In her own words...
I am a 21 year old self-taught artist from Brampton, Ontario, who comes from an entire family of quirky, artsy people. I have dabbled in many different types of arts and crafts, from sewing to painting to neddlepoint to floral design. I am currently involved in a handmade movement to whenever possible, encourge people to support independant designers and artist and avoid furthering the chain store culture. I try to form my own opinions of what makes good art, clothes, jewelry etc. and am working hard to get arts councils to revise the criteria for their funding initiatives to include groups and individuals whose work may not fall under the current traditional defintions of "good art"

Indie Craft Corner Discount!
$2.00 off anything in shop.
Just quote "Indie Craft Corner" in the message to seller upon checkout and
the value will be refunded via paypal.
Valid until Dec. 31, 2009.

1 comment:

RACHAEL said...

I like this design. I am self taught too but went to my first class on the weekend to make sure my technique was right just in case.