PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Le Petite Boutique de Bandeaux: Handmade Fashion Headbands and Hair Accessories

In her own words...
When I started wearing my hair in an afro a couple of years ago, I began to fall in love with hair accessories. I just loved how they look in my big fluffy hair! Unfortunately, the majority of the headbands I came across in stores were of such low quality: thin, flimsy, and made of cheap plastic. I wanted something luxurious, bold, and elegant. I made up my mind to start a hair accessory business and began to collect fine materials from the US, UK, and Australia. Some of my friends started requesting items and it just went on from there. That's how Le Petite Boutique de Bandeaux was born. :)