PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Old Soul Style: Handmade Creations by Stephanie

Mini Bio:

My name is Stephanie. I am a free spirit and I have been told that I have an "old soul" so many times over the years. I have loved making and creating things my entire life. As a child, I never liked to just sit and play. I was always making and creating things or doing something hands-on. You could find my brother and I in the basement, making our creations out of whatever materials we could find, writing songs and acting out plays that we had written. When it was nice out we would dig in the dirt, build forts and make things out of scrap material from our Dad's shed. There was never a dull moment. My brother is now a phenomenal artist, but I can't convince him to sell his work. I am now an educator - though I don't really know what I want to be when I grow up. I love to craft in my free time and I find that it is a great stress reliever.

My shop is relatively new - about 3.5 months and I feel that I have not yet been "found" by shoppers. I started out with just jewelry in my shop and have expanded to include cards/paper goods and a few miscellaneous items in my shop. If I start to sell more, I hope to invest money in buying some antique/vintage pieces that I can recreate into my own designs. Hopefully, those pieces will slowly start to reflect what Old Soul Style is all about.

Summer Clearance Section on jewelry and a $5.00 Deals section.

Indie Craft Corner Readers:
1/2 off shipping (Mention Indie Craft Corner upon checkout)

No comments: