PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Within Wire: Handmade Wire Wrapped Jewelry

Artist Statement:

I am an oceanographer who by day works to find algae that will potentially solve our energy problem. For my free time I turn my technical mind off and turn to my creative side to focus on jewelry. I use alot of natural elements in my jewelry and I like to make everything from hand. So most wire components are made from hand. A few of my earlier pieces have pre-made components. Alot of the wire components are used to make an elegant look inspired by the focal bead. I have lived in hawaii for seven years now and I love to walk a local beach to find sea glass.

Indie Craft Corner Readers:
Free Shipping (mention Indie Craft Corner upon checkout)





1 comment:

Anna said...

Thank you for featuring my jewelry! :-)