PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, August 28, 2009

Toxic Ink: Digital art with a victorian feel and a modern twist!

In her own words...

I try to give my shop a feel as though you have just took a step back into time. I've always been inspired by the victorian era. Color can really bring a modern feel into most of my pieces. While some of my work is odd my goal is to bring in color to add a whole new depth. I like to think of myself as someone who can make a skull look pretty!

SALE!
Buy 2 prints get 1 free sale now thru Labor Day!

Visit Toxic Ink


2 comments:

Jenny said...

very cool! I like your prints (and I see you're just down the road in Chicago, I'm in Beloit, WI!)

♥Jennette♥ said...

I love this!
http://boutiquestitches.blogspot.com/