PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Unique Art Glass:

In her own words...

My name is Havazelet ,Im a glass artist, lives and creates in Israel. In 1997 i discovered the beauty and power of glass and knew at once that for me this will be a way of life. In my designs you can find the magic in turning simple clear glass into a creation full of light, color and joy.

In my works i combines stained glass, DICHROIC glass, mosaics, metals and gem stones with a high level of finish, and creates in the fusing method. This method includes processing, bending or fusion of various quantiteis types of glass, while burning them at high temperatures and inserting color and metals, thus the design options are infinite. My designs are displayed at prestigious stores in Israel and abroad All of my pieces are one of a kind. I am a member of the ISRAEL ARTISTS TEAM (ISART). AND a proud member of "The Glass Lovers Art Society.

No comments: