PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 17, 2009

Variation: Premiere gateway to jollity!

Artist statement:

I love to work in a wide variety of mediums, hence the name of my Etsy shop! But for now, since officially starting my Etsy shop in February, I'm focusing on bead work -- dolls, and some jewelry (coming soon). I also knit, crochet, embroider, sew, do some bookbinding and letterpress, metalsmithing, collage/assemblage, digital graphics and animation. I've always been inspired by the amazing work I see from many, many artists and crafters, past and present, across all mediums. I love work that introduces me to new forms and methods of creating, and I'm inspired by excellent craftsmanship (something I aspire to).

No comments: