PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 21, 2009

Charitable Creations: Handmade Silver, Beaded, Hand Stamped, Custom, Gemstone and One of a Kind Jewelry

In her own words...
My name is Shelly Medeiros and I am the founder and designer for Charitable Creations Jewelry. Charitable Creations offers a variety of Handmade Silver, Beaded, Hand Stamped, Custom, Gemstone and One of a Kind Jewelry all handmade in the USA. I hand pick all my supplies to bring you the highest quality jewelry designs at affordable prices. At Charitable Creations, 20% of every order is donated to a charity of your choice.

I have always wanted to own my own business and at the same time, be able to give back to others. After realizing that jewelry design was what I loved to do, I started Charitable Creations. It gives me a place to showcase my designs and gives both my customers and I a chance to raise funds for charities.

When someone makes a purchase from either my Etsy Shop or my website, they are able to choose a charity that I will donate 20% of their total order to. At the end of every month, I send a check to each charity that was chosen.

My hope is to be able to make Charitable Creations a place that everyone turns to for high quality affordable hand made jewelry that helps to make a difference.


No comments: