PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Avaeli: HAND STAMPED COLLECTION

In her own words...

I am a stay at home mom to 3 year old twins. I have a love for jewelry and thought it would be fun to start my own jewelry business! I have a friend who purchased one of these awesome necklaces and I fell in love with it, however, her necklace was VERY costly. I wanted to try and make my own. After doing a lot of research the Hand Stamped Collection of Avaeli Couture Jewelry Designs was born! I began designing and stamping my own jewelry and it became an instant hit. I found that these pieces were being sought out, especially at a reasonable price. I wanted to make sure that I had a price point that most everyone could afford. I sell my jewelry via home shows and craft fairs as well as through my online shop. I am adding new pieces all of the time. I also do something quite unique and that is, anytime a customer of mine tweaks one of my designs or designs their own piece completely, if I love the finished look I will take a photo of it, name it after them and use it as part of my collection. This is a fun treat for my customers!

It gives me great pleasure to design and make these pieces that I know my customers will cherish forever! It is so much fun to wear your heart on your sleeve :-)


No comments: