PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Parami Panda Crochet creating little plush creatures

In her own words...

My name is Alix, and I have been creating little plush creatures for myself and my friends and family since I was about seven, but it wasn't until about a year and a half ago, when I discovered crochet, that Parami Panda was born. Now my house is filled with plush bunnies, pandas and sheep (and all of their friends) covering all available surfaces, peeking out of my dresser, and nestled in between books on my book shelf :) They are just waiting for you to bring them home! I am in the process of creating a 100% organic/eco-friendly/naturally dyed line of plushies, so stay tuned for that! When I am not crocheting, I am either blogging http://paramipanda.blogspot.com, snuggling up with my dog and reading a good book, going out to see a musical/movie/rock opera, or attempting to cook something fantastic. Stop by and check out my etsy shop!

1 comment:

Alix said...

Thanks so much for featuring me!