PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Blue Birds and Blossoms: Unique one of a kind art directly from the artist's studio

In her own words...

Currently, "Rising Sun" is one of my favorite paintings that is available in my shop. It reminds me of the times when I go hiking in the local foothills… that brief time in the early morning where everything is still relatively quite and peaceful and the world has yet to wake up. And we can get in a nice hike before the heat of the day sets in.

If you would like to read more about the inspiration behind my art work, visit my website: www.pereirafineartpaintings.com and blog: www.bluebirdsandblossoms.com. And of course you can see the latest paintings available at http://bluebirdsandblossoms.etsy.com where we usually offer try weekend deals for collectors.

1 comment:

Bluebirdsandblossoms said...

Thank you for featuring my artwork! :)