PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hello Me: Handmade Handbags, Shoulder Bags, & Purses

In her own words...

Hello Me is a one person shop, just "me" working with my two vintage sewing machines. A New England native originally from the Boston area, I love natural fabrics, particularly cotton, as well as tactile and textural fabrics. As a visual artist myself, I love a great print. When not using prints, I often integrate my own applique and screenprint designs, as well as fabric manipulation and embellishment into my work.

I don't use patterns and create my bags from scratch. I like my bags and purses to be distinctive and spend the time to try to make them interesting and unique. Many are one of a kind and most are close to that with very short runs. So you can be sure that when you choose one of my bags it will be unlike any other.

No comments: