PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Petite Chacal: Jewellery and more!

In her own words:

Hi, my name is Arianna and I live in London, UK. Petite Chacal is my creative space where I can go crazy doing crafts. Although I mainly do jewellery I like to try and put my hands on different types of crafts, as I’m intrigued by all the possibilities of the “handmade revolution”.

My jewellery reflects my idea of life, most of the times sligthly asymmetric in its simplicity. I work with different media, including polymer clay, semi- precious stones and lately silver clay, and I really like to explore new things;I just wish I had more time to do everything! My real passion is metal, and I’m finally planning to have a go at silversmithing very soon. My creative process is totally emotional, I rarely plan something, most of the times I just let my hands go and..” follow the urge”.

By the end of this year I’m planning to broaden my range of products , adding some T-shirts (that’s where it all started, together with my boyfriend ) and possibly some clothing accessories.
Regarding my jewellery I’m planning to create 2 defined lines, one mainly featuring pearls and stones, with a romantic flair, and one will be more “urban”themed.

So..more to come! I’ve recently set up a blog, and I’m planning to offer to my active followers a discount on my creations, together with giiveaways etc.. This is because I’d really like to get in touch with people who love handmade crafts and create some form of communication; in other words I mean that I’d like this project of mine to become an interactive space.

So, if you’d like to join me on my blog we can start talking all things handmade and not only! Hope to see you there, have a wonderful day!
Arianna

No comments: