PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sparkle Beast Designs: Shimmering and Colorful Rhinestone Statement Jewelry

In her own words...

My shop is all about bright colors and sparkly rhinestones. Currently my focus is on rhinestone illusion statement necklaces. I love the bold look that they give to an outfit, and the effect that they create is really fun! I got the idea fairly recently, back in late November 2009, made a few to experiment, and posted them up at my Etsy shop. They got a lot of great reviews right off the bat and I've been making them ever since. I'm now working on expanding my shops inventory with different products, but I'm still experimenting with those ideas, so I don't think anything new will be posting for another month or so. In the mean time, I'll be working on loads of new colorful necklaces!

I just graduated from college with a degree in theatrical costume design, so now I'm job hunting in the DC area. Sparkle Beast Designs is a hobby/part time job, but I love everything that I do and I hope to continue building my shop in the upcoming summer months!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

That necklace is gorgeous!