PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, October 30, 2010

halpal28: Hand-Knit Hats, Scarflettes, Headbands, and More!,


In her own words:

Hello there, I'm Hallie. I'm 23 and live in the beautiful Chicago, IL. I knit all day and dream up new ideas all night.

That's me in my photos, if you're curious :) The adorable kiddies are my niece and nephew, Maya and Mason.

Every item in my shop comes nicely wrapped in paper and yarn. Everything is made in my non-smoking home, no pet home. (Although if you want to send me a puppy, that would be fine.)

I'd like to offer free shipping to any readers of the blog, so they can use the code: indiecraftcorner in the 'message to seller' and I will refund their shipping costs.

I will be at the Handmade Jewelry and Accessories show near Chicago on November 21st. http://www.hjfashow.com/

1 comment:

Hallie said...

Thank you so much for featuring me! I love your blog :)