PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Jewelicide & Allysin: Gemstone and Kawaii Jewelry

In her own words:

My name is Mercella. I’m originally from Connecticut but I currently live in the suburbs of Atlanta, GA. I majored in economics but my true passion is designing jewelry. I create unique gemstone jewelry in my Jewelicide shop and cute and kitschy jewelry in my Allysin shop. I think that I have always been a bit of an entrepreneur. Even as a young child, I made and sold various handcrafted items. I started my business in 2000 at the age of 12 by making beaded jewelry and selling it at my mom's job. I started my Etsy shop because I felt that it was the next step for my jewelry business. I also heard that Etsy had a great community where I could get criticism and feedback.

My inspiration for Jewelicide comes from many different things such as, the changes in the seasons, the flowers in my front yard and my travels to various countries. I am also inspired by trying to find that perfect piece of jewelry for the right outfit. The inspiration for Allysin comes from raves and the types of jewelry I wish I had in middle school and high school. My style was pretty funky back then and I definitely could have rocked those kandi cuffs!

There are clearance items and stocking stuffers in each of my shops!

Cute and Kitschy Jewelry: http://allysin.etsy.com
destash supply shop: http://plurfection.etsy.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jewelicidejewelry





No comments: