PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sewing Maniac: Quilts for Babies and Children

In her own words:

I am a substitute teacher for grades K-3. Love the little ones! I also have 2 beautiful grandsons, 4 and nearly 6. I had one quiet daughter, so these boys are a big surprise--they are SO busy!
I have been sewing since I was very young. Mom gave me a needle and thread to sew with while she embroidered or did hand mending. My first garment for money was when I was 9 years old and made her friend a maternity dress. I love to create quilts! I enjoy seeing the patterns develop as I go along. I also love a great fabric sale so I stock up on fabric then. That helps me keep my prices affordable.

How to choose a favorite quilt! I guess because of my interest in education, I would pick my I Spy quilts. They aren't as pretty as the others, but are so much fun to play with. I can't wait to make more--I've found more fun fabrics to add!

Sewing Maniac is offering our readers 1/2 price shipping to anyone who puts a "note to seller" indicating you saw the feature. She will refund it through paypal.

No comments: