PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

AllureByU: Nature Inspired Jewelry

In her own words:

My name is Sue and I am from Singapore, a little beautiful island in South East Asia. I have a belief. Life is short. Live to your fullest. If you have a dream, live it and make it happen. I hope my belief will also extend to my jewelry creations

I named my shop "AllureByU" because it delivers an attractive, desirable, appealing kind of connotation.
Every woman is beautiful and gorgeous and I hope that my ideas, hard work and LOVE put into each and every piece of jewelry that I make will help them to achieve this in a special way through my creations.

Everyone starts off differently! I got started in the designing business by accident. I got inspired by all the other crafters and artists while shopping and browsing through the internet. When I saw their creations on their websites and in their shops, I thought to myself how beautiful their creations are and how nice if I could create some of these myself. That train of thought ended with the determination to make my own beautiful creations!

I stumbled upon Etsy by accident to begin with, but ended up being the best accident because AllureByU was born in February 2010!

All the things around me inspire me. I love nature and life. I love new exciting ideas and trying them. I do not like sticking to the same old concepts. Thus I use all kinds of themes and all kinds of different materials in my creations. I love to get inspirations from all of them. Sometimes something seemingly boring, when combine with another material, will create a beautiful piece. Let your creativity juices flow.

I love every single piece of my creations because they are created with lots of love, efforts and time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed the feature of AllurebyU. Her work is beautiful and it's interesting to hear her story.

Karla said...

Wow! What beautiful jewelry! Truly something special. I've favorited your shop on Etsy.

Anonymous said...

I like bracelets, and yours is unique and surely beautiful. What a nice creation. :)