PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 22, 2010

Elephant Trunk Studio: Illustrated Prints and ACEOs

In her own words:

My name is Lindsey. I live in Port St. Lucie, Florida with my husband and two sweet girls. I am a kid at heart. I still like to play in the sand, make orange slice smiles in my teeth and build blanket forts. (Having kids is a fantastic excuse for a good blanket fort!)

I chose the name Elephant Trunk Studio because my favorite things to draw and paint are elephants. Elephants are smart, loyal and thrive in a family setting. They inspire me as an artist and as a mother. I like to experiment with collage, watercolor, acrylic, ink, photography, woodblock printing, digital art and hope to keep on exploring more mediums.

Where to find Elephant Trunk Studio:
Etsy
Facebook
Twitter
Blog

2 comments:

Karla said...

Adorable art! I love Nessie and favorited it on Etsy.

Karla
http://workschoolkids.blogspot.com/

Elephant Trunk Studio said...

Thanks for the feature! I love your blog. :)