PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hip and Clavicle: 3D Butterfly Wall Art and Nature Photography

In her own words:

Hi, I'm Jacqueline and I make art under the name Hip and Clavicle. I cut and sculpt 3d butterfly wall art from paper in a variety of colors, and when I'm not doing that I'm either in my studio or in the woods with a camera in my hands. Through Hip and Clavicle I express my affection for all that's dreamy, romantic, nature-inspired, and just a little bit dark and surreal.

At the heart of it, I’m a life-long romantic and tomboy; art is just another version of turning over rocks to see what’s there. I get my hands into any materials I can find and take the greatest pleasure in simply exploring new materials and revising designs.

I find inspiration in dark woods, moss-covered bark, and wild fields. I daydream constantly and long to live in a treehouse. If I were a piece of music, the instrumentation would include a piano and a harpsichord.

From now through December 31st 2010, any readers who'd like FREE SHIPPING can include the code "indie10" in the 'message to seller' at checkout in my shop, and I'll refund your shipping fee!

Where to find Hip and Clavicle:
Facebook
Twitter
Blog

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Thanks again for featuring me on Indie Craft Corner! :)