PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

HandArts: Handmade Jewelry - Mondern, Bridal & Vintage Inspired

In her own words:

Hi, this is Didi from HandArts. I enjoy creating unique, comfortable jewelry, made of glass, sterling silver, gemstones or oxidized metals like brass and copper. Poet by heart, reading is a big part of my free time and my inspiration definitely comes from the old, unordinary Paris. I am very particular about colors and my favorite time is to try and match beads early in the morning :)

I enjoyed being Indie's guest and for all readers that want FREE SHIPPING till Dec. 23 please use code FS2010 during check out and the difference will be returned right away.

Happy Holidays Friends :)))


No comments: