PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, November 19, 2010

Lilly Bunns Boutique: Adorable Things You and Your Baby Will Love

In her own words:

Hi! I’m Celesa with Lilly Bunns Boutique on Etsy. As a stay at home mom to a beautiful little girl, I wanted something to help bring in a little bit of extra money for my family, plus it keeps me a little sane. At LBB I design nearly everything that I make. If it’s not designed by me then the pattern or tutorial was most likely bought from another SAHM on Etsy! I have a huge commitment to customer service an always strive to keep my customers happy.

I love creating with my hands. Nothing makes me happier than seeing that someone else likes something I’ve created. I absolutely love working with a buyer on a custom order!

I’ll be having a 20% off sale throughout the holidays (starting Nov. 26, ending Dec. 18). Some items will even have free shipping! I’ll be carrying everything that is currently stocked plus pillowcase dresses, minky blankets, diaper bags and much more!

You can find me on Facebook and Twitter.
Youtube tutorials are coming soon as well!

No comments: