PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

AllysAnnesKidsStuff: Soft Toys, Quilts , Hats, Bootie

In her own words:

My name is Sally and I live on a small farm in South Australia where I spend my days making toys and quilts.I also hand dye fabric and scarves which I sell locally and in my other Etsy shops. It is great having so many different obsessions ,as each day I get to do something different and new.

I'm never sure which is my favourite item-I think it is the one I am making at the time- but I do have a soft spot for my toys.I try to make them bright and quirky and sometimes a bit daggy; soft, with legs and trunks small hands can grasp and hold easily.

On Etsy I also have a scarf shop and a silk fabric supply shop.

Other places to find AllysAnnesKidsStuff
Twitter
MadeIt.com
Craftumi.com

No comments: