PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ittybit Delights: Delightful Handcrafted Creations

In her own words:

Hi, my name is Nicole and the face behind Ittybit Delights. I've enjoyed crafting most of my life but I take pride in handcrafting my own jewelry pieces from clay and incorporating other beautiful types of beads to create my finished pieces. I like mixing different clay colors together in achieving different color palettes. I also enjoy using a variety of mica powders and tools to give my pieces their original OOAK (one of a kind) look. I would love for you to stop by my little shop and take a look.

In addition to etsy, I also have a blog where you can follow me and see what other projects I'm currently working on.

No comments: