PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 13, 2010

Singing Cat Studio: Polymer Clay and Mixed Media Beads and Jewelry

In her own words:

I'm Kim from Singing Cat Studio. Five years ago when I took my first basic beading class, I became an instant beadaholic. Then, about two years ago, I decided to experiment with making my own beads and started to play with polymer clay. The result is Singing Cat Studio, for which I make polymer clay and mixed media beads and jewelry. I often incorporate elements in my beads, including antique and vintage buttons, which connect me to my love sewing and a past life as a dressmaker and designer. I especially like to play with color, texture, and a variety of materials in my work.

Check out the Holiday sale in the shop!

Where to find Singing Cat Studio
* On etsy
* Become a fan on facebook

1 comment:

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

What a gorgeous piece! Kim is not the first person to start making their own polymer clay beads after becoming addicted to making jewelry. It really is a great medium for creating your own one of kind beads and elements to your designs. Kim does it beautifully!