PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 10, 2010

Sweet Baby Jane's: Modern Organic Baby Blankets

In her own words:

My name is Gabrielle. I am a mama of two wonderful and inspiring little girls, wife to my amazing husband, avid crafter, bookworm and owner of Sweet Baby Jane's.

I have always been a creative person. My Grandfather was my biggest artistic influence when I was a child. He was a set designer at one time and was always sketching little things for me and my siblings. He set the foundation for my love of art in all forms: drawing, painting, dancing and any other method of self expression. My Grandmother and Mother were both avid sewers and taught me the craft at an early age. With their guidance I was soon creating everything I could!

Not much has changed. After the births of our daughters I was passionately inspired to direct my artistic focus to the creation of Sweet Baby Jane's. I wanted to create modern, handmade, eco-friendly products for sweet babes everywhere! And so I did! My days are now spent doing the things I am most passionate about with the people I love more than anything in the world.

For readers of the blog:
15% off any purchase until December 31, 2010! Enter code IndieCraft15 at the checkout.

Where to find Sweet Baby Jane's
Website
Facebook
Twitter

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I’m Robert.. new to this space. Can someone help me finda site that offers natural/ eco-friendly baby products?

I’ve found a few sites but not all their products are organic or eco-friendly, and it’s hard to find a site that has cute stuff.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the rec, cool site… I love all of their products!

Unknown said...

me too!