PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fifi du Vie: limited edition prints, pillow covers & other curiosities


In her own words:

Hi! My name is Izabella and I am the designer and creator behind Fifi du Vie, a name that I came up with in the middle of the night and just ended up loving (pronounced fifi doo vee). All prints in FDV are designed and screen printed by hand using an emulsion process for the screens and acrylic ink. I absolutely love working with my hands and fell in love with the manual process of screen printing over a long, lazy summer in college. I am self taught and have a lot of tricks that I have accumulated through the years.

I have been creative my entire life, owing to my artistic parents, and love learning new crafting and building techniques. After studying architecture in college, I became enamored with furniture and home decor. Fifi du Vie grew from that love. I strive to make home decor that is accessible, affordable and humorous. I believe that objects take on experience and life, and that everything in your home should be personal and loved!

Fifi du Vie is having a huge sale right now with items up to 50% off!

Where to find Fifi du Vie:
Etsy
Facebook
Twitter
Blog

1 comment:

Elexa said...

Wow fifi your screenprinting is so original. The oh darling ones are my favorite. Do you use a yudu? I bought one recently but am too scared to use it cause I might break it haha.
I hope you post more greeting cards. Maybe even have a pack of them. I'd love to buy them from your store when it's up.

http://www.gptally.blogspot.com